Many times it is necessary to accumulate a long line of boxes to be fed into a loading, sorting, strapping or palletizing operation. Accumulating conveyors provide the perfect solution for stopping points or wherever a line of boxes needs to be accumulated.
Hytrol's Model ABEZ uses the patented EZLogic® zero pressure accumulation system making it the most versatile zero pressure live roller accumulation conveyor of its type. The Model ABEZ is designed for applications that require an accumulation of products without a build up of line pressure.
Many factors affect the proper operations of accumulating conveyors such as speed, box weight and box size. Zero pressure conveyors may be either mechanically, pneumatically or electronically operated. Electronically operated units have no minimum weight requirement and use no sensing rollers.
- Patented EZLogic® Accumulation System – Flexible & Reliable operation
- Retroreflective or Diffuse Sensing of Product
- New Trapped Roller Design - Provides quiet operation and reduced frame wear
- New Integral Tail Design - with Heavy Duty Bearings
- Zero Pressure Accumulation of Product
- Standard Zone Lengths – 12, 18, 24, 30, & 36
- No Minimum Product Weight
- Capacity – up to 150 lbs per foot
- Product Jam Detection
- Sleep Mode – Saves Energy and Equipment Wear when not in use
- Selectable Singulation Mode, Slug Mode or Any Combination
- Intermediate Zones Stop Available in Every Zone for Maximum Flexibility
- Manufactured in 11 Overall Widths with Lengths up to 200 feet
- Brake Rollers Located in Every Zone for Good Product Control
- Optional ABEC Roller Bearings Available for High Speed Applications